There are 8 methods which you must know in order to do well for your Mathematics exams. You must be able to solve different PSLE Math problem sums. You must learn to first understand the question, then identify the method to solve the math problem sums, before you apply the method correctly.
What is this course about?
– Learn the 8 Must Know Methods for Primary School Math Problem Sums
– Recognise the correct method to use when solving math problems
– Learn how to check your answers
– Learn how to avoid common mistakes
– Unlimited lifetime access to this course, (re-watch it anytime you want)
– Support from me (You will have my contact number and you can take a picture of any question inside this course and whatsapp me)
Structure of the course
– 28 Recorded Lessons with examples to explain the 8 methods
– After each method, assignments with questions which use the same method are given
– Full solutions are given for all the questions
– 1 lesson is broken down into a series of videos, notes and assignments. (Click on “Expand All” below to see the list of contents)
Preview – How to Solve Simultaneous Equations Using Model
This is a short preview of the course. All the lessons will be available after you have purchased the course.
Preview – How to Solve Simultaneous Equations Using Algebra
How to learn from this course?
– I will teach the 8 methods using videos with examples
– Watch the videos, rewind and watch again and make sure you understand the 8 methods
– After each method, practice the worksheet given to reinforce your understanding
– Contact me whenever you need help
Who should attend this course?
– Singapore Primary 5 and 6 Students
– Parents who want to help their children in their PSLE Math problem sums
What is required?
– A basic understanding of fractions, ratios, percentage and whole numbers
– Understand simple English
– A mind which is keen to learn!
Why take this course?
– Ace your Mathematics Exams!
– Learn at your own pace, you can re-watch the videos again to make sure you understand,
– Learn anytime and anywhere you want!
What did the rest say?
“Dear Mr Jimmy, its a great video and I an literally going through the steps before coaching my girl who is at P5. The step by step method has given her much confidence to solve the problem as she is a math hater. I hope to see the transformation from a maths hater to maths lover in her. Thank you once again and definitely a thumb up from Stephanie and mommy.”
– Josephine Tan
“I find the teaching style is pretty clear and straightforward. There are times when I thought to myself “why this step?”, and right away the instructor will explain why, so you won’t have doubts when the instructor carry on teaching, which is very important for Maths because if you don’t understand the first step, you will not understand the rest.
After end of each method lecture, there will be worksheets provided for you to work on it, applying what you have learnt, and this agenda is pretty important, especially for Maths, as you need to practice right away after you have learnt.
My child managed to complete the worksheet quite easily by referring back to the video whenever.”
– Mr Lim
“My son used to have great difficulties solving problem sums. After watching the methods taught in this course, he has showed great improvements and he knows the methods to apply for problem sums. I am very happy that his P5 maths results jumped from 45 to 77! Thank you so much and I look forward to more online courses from you.”
– Jane Koh
How do I enrol my child in this course?
– Click on the “Enrol Now” button above and fill in your details. Once you have made payment, go to “My Account” on the menu and click on “My Courses”.
One Time Payment: You can have full access to this course with just a one-time payment.
Teacher: Mr Jimmy Ling
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. In the event that you are not satisfied with the course, contact us within 30 days of enrolling in the course and you will receive a full refund.
Scroll back to the top and click the Enrol Now button before the offer is over!