Math Tinker Booster Course
Parents who are struggling to help their child like Math know this:
Rote-Learning and Memorisation kill their child’s interest in Math.
Repetitive drilling is stressful, un-engaging and doesn’t allow a deeper understanding of the subject.
There is an absence of linkage between past and new concepts.
Does Your Child Really Appreciates and Understand Math Concepts?
1. Does your child memorise timetable without understanding how Multiplication and Division works?
2. Is your child able to do mental sums fast BUT lack analytical and problem-solving skills?
3. Can your child see the everyday applications of Math in our daily lives?
4. Does your child dislikes practicing Math and find it BORING?
5. Does your child have the wrong impression or poor understanding of Math concepts?
These problems must be stopped before your child goes into Upper Primary!
Have Fun Learning Math Concepts Through Games and Puzzles.
In this “tinkering” course, your child will learn through videos and puzzles to build up the foundations on Whole Number.
The videos are based on how Math is applied in our daily lives, thereby allowing your child to resonate more. Together with the challenging and fun puzzles, it helps to promote the ability to analyse and make a correct deduction in order to solve the puzzles.
By playing and learning, your child will be able to appreciate the logic behind Mathematics and its applications.
It will also enhance your child’s analytical and problem-solving skills.
Your child will be well prepared to face more challenging Math concepts from P3 onwards!
What Topics Are Covered?
- Numbers Up to 1000
- Ordinal Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Bonds
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Problem-Solving Using Models
What Your Child Will Get
- Full Access to All Recorded Videos
- Colorful Printable Assignments
- Easy-to-follow step by step solutions
- Brain Teasers Puzzles
How to Learn From This Course
- Watch the Videos to learn the concepts
- Download the assignments and practice the questions
- Check the answers with the solutions provided
- Attempt the challenging and fun puzzles
What are other parents saying?
“I took this course myself to learn whole numbers with my child. My child enjoyed your stories in the videos! And the worksheets are colorful and fun to practice. I could see great improvements in my child as he enjoyed the course,” Emily Soon
“My daughter enjoyed your teaching approach. She said she could understand better than her school,” Ms Nadia.
“Your video explanations are excellent! And the questions are well-set! The difficulty level is just right for my child.” Ms June Soh.
“My son enjoyed this course and could explained to me the things he has learnt” Ms Suriayati.
For more testimonials, click this link >> Facebook Page
How to Enrol
Scroll up and Click on the “Enrol Now“ button above and fill in your details. After payment, go to “My Account” on the menu and click on “My Courses”. After that, you can watch the lessons right away.
This Course is suitable for: Primary 1 to 3 Students and Parents
Teacher: Mr Jimmy Ling
By setting the foundations right, your child will have the necessary skills and confidence to tackle more abstract chapters in the future.
Scroll back to the top and click the Enrol Now button before the offer is over!