Sec 4 Additional Math Online Course
Prepare Your Child for O-Level Additional Math Now!!
This course is a continuation of the Sec 3 Additional Math Online Course.
We are going to revise all the concepts from Sec 3 A Maths PLUS learn all the concepts for Sec 4 A Maths.
If you want your child to secure the dream course in Junior Colleges and Polytechnics, you have to take action now.
I was very fortunate to have a good mentor last time who helped me to top A Maths in my school every year.
And now, I will like to help your child to conquer this dreadful subject before the O-levels!
I have helped countless students achieve breakthroughs in their Math and I am confident that our teaching methods can benefit your child.
Through the videos taught by me personally, your child will have a clear understanding of each key concept for each chapter.
Also, your child will be taught to link and apply them together, without just memorising formulas.
I will help to build a strong belief in your child, that with a strong understanding and hard work, it is definitely possible to score very well in this subject.
Your child will be our highest priority!
This course is broken down into chapters, according to the latest syllabus.
Each chapter consists of different topics which we will explain the key concepts in recorded videos.
There will be an assignment given at the end to test your child’s understanding. The assignment consists of the latest common exam questions with a variety of difficulty levels.
Answers and solutions are also given to enable you and your child to check his answers.
And if your child has any questions from the assignments or even his or her school homework, simply Whatsapp our homework helper and your child will get a reply within 1 day!
What Your Child Will Get
- Access to All Recorded Lessons and Assignments that are released based on a scheduled lesson plan
- New Lessons will be uploaded regularly
- Key Concepts of Each Topic
- How to handle common exam questions
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Lots of High-Quality Questions to Ensure Sufficient Practice
- Full Solutions to Selected Challenging Questions
- 1 lesson is broken down into a series of videos, notes, and assignments
- Tests and Mock Exams with exams
- Unlimited Personal Support from our online tutors (You can ask us any Math questions – Homework Help!)
- Option to submit completed assignments to us for marking
Contents of The Course
- Differentiation Basic Rule and Chain Rule
- Differentiation Product Rule and Quotient Rule
- Tangents and Normals
- Rate of Change
- Maximum and Minimum Problems
- Differentiation of Trigo Functions
- Differentiation of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Integration Basic Rule
- Integration of Trigo and Exponential Functions
- Definite Integrals
- Area Between Curve and Axis
- Area Between Curve and Line
- Applications to Kinematics
- Plane Geometry
- Revise ALL the Sec 3 A Maths Concepts
And many more…..
Unlimited Support for You and Your Child!
Your child is required to practice the assignments given in the course to see results. Solutions are provided at the end of each assignment.
If your child has any Math questions from the assignments or school homework, you can Whatsapp our online tutor for help.
We will guide you and your child on this crucial learning journey!
How did Our Secondary School Students Do?
“I improved from Fail to A2,” Aiden Chong, O-Level student
How to Enrol
Scroll up and Click on the “Enrol Now“ button above and fill in your details. After payment, go to “My Account” on the menu and click on “My Courses”. After that, you can watch the lessons right away.
This Course is suitable for: Sec 3 (Express, Normal and IP) Students. (Parents are welcome to learn together too.)
Teacher: Mr Jimmy Ling
7 Days Free Trial
This course comes with a 7 Days Free Trial. If you are not satisfied with the course, you can cancel the course within 7 days after enrolling and you will not get charged a single cent. Basically, this is a risk-free investment.
Let us guide your child along this crucial learning journey!
Scroll back to the top and click the Enrol Now button before the offer is over!
There are no reviews yet.